1. We are a European Edtech accelerator looking to support bold founders.
2. We think the status quo is failing. The way we learn today is no longer efficient.
We must use more active and personalized learning methods.
3. We believe in the intersection of research, pedagogy & tech to build impactful Edtech products.
4. We seek to support founders with a transformative approach to education and learning.
5. We have been touring the global Edtech scene and have met hundreds of Edtech entrepreneurs. We understand their challenges.
6. We know that startups are struggling to find and address all education stakeholders.
7.We strongly believe in the importance for founders to have access to researchers in cognitive sciences amongst others.
8. We are convinced that educators should be at the heart of any innovation, we have built a network of educators from across Europe ready to test, experiment and co-create products with founders.
9. We are especially interested in founders working on 21st century skills, lifelong learning and personalization.
10. We connect the global Edtech ecosystem from our HQ in Paris, Europe’s fastest growing startup & tech ecosystem.
Are you a founder looking to transform the status quo? Join us.
Read our Manifesto in:
The deal is simple: 3-5% of equity in exchange for the program
Co-Founder at Open Classrooms
FOUNDED IN 1999 AT AGE 13. NOW 3 MILLION MONTHLY ACTIVE USERS.
"Building an Edtech startup is hard; I spent years scaling my company and finding the right model. I now want to share things I learned along the way with the most promising early stage entrepreneurs."
Partner at Brighteye Ventures
A 50M€ FUND FOCUSED ON EDTECH.
"As an Edtech investor who has been based in the US for the past years, I'd be happy to share my knowledge of the US Market and give startups some fundraising tips."
You will also be able to spend some time with successful tech entrepreneurs, product experts and business angels such as Rémi Guyot, Head of product at Blablacar, Olivier Mathiot (co-founder & CEO of PriceMinister) and Gilles Chetelat (co-founder of StickyAds.tv).
Your will also get the chance to be mentored by Heads of Learning at Google, Accenture, Carrefour, researchers from UCL, EPFL and more than 50 teachers & professors across Europe ready to open up their classrooms and experiment your solutions!
We are dedicated to your success
✌️Founded two companies in the tourism and training industry
📈 Worked in Marketing at P&G
👨🎓 HEC Paris/UCL
Anne-Clémence Le Noan
🏫 Teaches French to 6th and 7th graders in Bobigny
💡 Worked in various startups, SMEs and as a VC analyst
👩🎓 HEC Paris/FU Berlin
Nawal Abboub PhD
👩🎓 Holds a PhD in Cognitive Neurosciences
🧠 Her research focuses on the human brain’s capacity to learn
💪 Co-founded Rising-Up providing a scientific approach to rise human performance through training, consultancy & research
👩🎓 Is currently pursuing her PhD in cognitive psychology
🧠 Her research focuses on the acquisition of critical thinking skills when studying math & science
💪 Studied at HEC Paris/ENS Ulm
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about the LearnSpace acceleration program:
1. Who can apply?
Any European Edtech startup at pre-seed or seed stage with:
(1) a strong and resilient team;
(2) metrics to put forward, growing user base , defined business model;
(3) a growing market within Edtech (K-12, Higher education and lifelong learning);
(4) an innovative product or service.
2. How to apply?
You have until Sunday, April 8th to apply on F6S by following this link.
3. Do you invest in startups?
We don’t currently invest cash in our startups, but we have a strong network of investors (VCs and Business Angels) that are keen to invest in our portfolio of startups.
Our promise is to give full support to our startups in their fundraising process both during and after the 10 weeks of acceleration.
4. What happens after the 10 weeks?
The support that we provide to startups selected to join LearnSpace will go far beyond the 10 weeks of the program. We’re fully committed to our startups’ long-term success and want them to see the LearnSpace ecosystem and network as a lifelong asset for their company.
As part of the LearnSpace alumni network, we’ll continue to provide you with strong support and will be available at all times to introduce you to the right people and give you strategic advice and feedback.
5. Why should I join LearnSpace?
LearnSpace’s promise is to help startups achieve in 10 weeks what they couldn’t achieve in 10 months.
Key benefits of the program include:
10 weeks of acceleration with a strong focus on growth and execution
1:1 coaching with world-class entrepreneurs, investors, growth experts, researchers and educators
Mentoring by researchers in residence in cognitive science, psychology and neuroscience
Free office space in the heart of Paris
Weekly masterclasses and events with leading Edtech experts, investors and entrepreneurs
Access to testbeds in K-12, Higher education institutions and large companies
Access to a strong network of investors across Europe as well as Demo Days in Paris, London and Berlin
Strong media and PR visibility
Access to the LearnSpace alumni network and ecosystem
Sign up to our newsletter!